High Impact Speeches Training Program
High Impact Speeches Program provides a Consultative Framework and skills to help sales professionals give highly compelling, audience-focused speeches
Presenting a truly compelling speech to a large audience has unique challenges. For example, think about how much easier it is to check for feedback and connect with your audience in other types of dialogue settings. In a one-on-one sales meeting, you speak 50% and your client speaks 50%; in a sales presentation, you speak 70% and your client speaks 30%; and in a more formal large group setting, you speak 95% and your audience speaks only 5%. What can you do to ensure you have met the needs of your audience if there is so little opportunity to ask for feedback and be interactive?
Richardson’s High Impact Speeches Program provides a Consultative Framework and skills to help sales professionals give highly compelling, audience-focused speeches. While the program includes delivery skills, the real heart of the seminar is focused on helping participants to think more strategically about the needs of the audience during preparation so presenters “hit the mark” with the presentation theme and message. Participants work through every facet of the speech structure to more effectively open with confidence and presence, tour the agenda, and deliver the key content by persuasively positioning stories, examples, and sound bites. Participants also practice how to support the message with visuals, summarize the speech with impact by leaving the audience with “food for thought,” smoothly transition to Q&A, tactfully field objections, and close with a move to action as appropriate.
- More effectively leverage the opportunities for business development and relationship building to be gained through delivering an audience-focused speech
- Increase the return on the significant time and effort invested in speech preparation and delivery
- Learn a Consultative Framework for creating a compelling, audience-focused message that ensures audience connection despite the lack of feedback provided to the presenter
- Enhance the quality of visuals and their ability to support the presentation message and theme
- Practice fielding challenging questions and objections
- Enhance delivery skills with greater presence, energy, conviction, and confidence
Audience: Program content is highly customized to any level, from new to experienced salespeople, their managers, and sales leadership
Delivery Options: Available through one-day classroom delivery (Richardson-led or train-the-trainer), online eLearning, one-on-one coaching, or webinar; wide variety of relevant books and support materials to embed and sustain learning are also available