Sprint Selling™ Training
Balance the need for prescription and agility by arming sellers with a formula for success and the ability to execute it.
The future of selling is agile.
The Sprint Selling Training program is the most innovative, forward-thinking sales methodology in the market today. It balances your customer's need for prescription and flexibility by arming sellers with a formula for success and the selling skills to execute it. This program makes your team more agile empowering them to turn volatility into a competitive advantage.
It's Time for Selling to Hit its Stride
After years of volatility and massive change in the buying/selling landscape, it’s time for selling to hit its stride. To win, your sales team needs to be able to drive momentum in every sales conversation. Sprint Selling™ embeds this capability in your sales organization by empowering every seller with the confidence to know what to do, when, how, and why.
Key Elements of the Sprint Selling™ Training Program
The Sprint SellingTM program stands on the shoulders of two powerful and trusted selling approaches: Solution Selling and Consultative Selling.
This new methodology distills more than 40 years of experience into a single effective program to increase win rates, reduce cycle time and drive revenue.
Sprint SellingTM anchors on three key elements; opportunity vitals, selling sprints, and critical selling skills. Each of these elements work together to form the foundation of an agile selling approach.
- Selling sprints teach sellers how to use new information to build momentum to a close
- Opportunity vitals help sellers objectively quantify deal progress and identify the next best steps
- The Six Critical Skills develop the conversation skills that make every customer interaction matter
The video below provides a brief overview of the methodology underpinning Richardson's Sprint SellingTM training program.
To take a deeper dive into the agile selling approach, read the article, Defining Sprint Selling here.
This program teaches the critical actions sellers need to take, and an agile method for executing them that includes the ability to:
- Effectively drive consensus, manage stakeholders, and mitigate risk
- Avoid wasting time and effort by staying focused on executing the right activities at the right time
- Apply techniques for quantifying value and differentiating your offerings
- Apply agile selling skills to improve your customer conversations
- Use techniques and tools to qualify opportunities and constantly monitor their strength
- Use behavioral science to increase persuasion and drive momentum
- Create a collaboration plan that leads customers through the buying journey and prevents delays
- Gain access to stakeholders higher and wider in the customer organization
CRM-Enabled Workflow Tools Track Deal Progress
The Sprint Selling™ program includes tools and templates that can be embedded into your CRM to score the health of an opportunity and provide visibility into how your sellers are advancing the sale over time.
These tools provide an objective assessment of opportunities to guide an agile strategy and develop a plan to win.
Core Elements of an Agile Sales Methodology
Opportunity Vitals are an objective set of criteria used to measure deal momentum, and guide your seller's next best move.
Sales professionals learn to use "selling sprints," short bursts of activity centered around key moments in sales conversations, that result in a mini close.
Six Critical Skills
These critical selling skills give sales professionals the power and agility to execute consultative, buyer-focused conversations.
These tools provide visibility into the health of an opportunity by objectively scoring progress against the five opportunity vitals.