Research confirms that deep customisation drives better outcomes because it is highly relevant and immediately applicable for participants. According to recent McKinsey research, top sales organisations understand that different sellers and teams need different capabilities, and they are twice as likely as stragglers to tailor training and development to suit those requirements.
We know from our clients who have examined dozens of sales training providers that few are willing or able to match our depth of customisation. We can do this because we have experienced and talented instructional designers and processes that have stood the test of time, and make a challenging task effective and efficient.
Richardson Sales Performance’s Customisation Process
The customisation process for sales training ensures we:
- Define and target the most critical selling behaviours your organisation needs to prioritise for sales success at this moment, in your market
- Facilitate early engagement and buy-in across your leadership and management teams to help drive change
- Have clarity and accountability to drive to your timelines and outcomes
- Incorporate and drive alignment and further adoption of the tools and systems you already use that work for your teams
- Create a comprehensive measurement plan that is tied to your most important metrics and key performance indicators
- Create a cohesive sustainment plan that drives long-term, lasting change
- Develop and deliver highly engaging and relevant learning materials that inspire your sales team to push harder in trying new approaches and growing their skills to raise standards in front of your customers
The stakeholder interviews guide the creation and delivery of your custom sales training solution.
DeliverablesThe outcome of the due diligence and interviews is a solution blueprint. The blueprint serves two purposes:
- Provides insight into what we have learnt to ensure you are confident that we understand your business and sales situations.
- Offers recommendations for the learning journey, measurement and sustainment strategy.
We won’t take another step until we gather your feedback and validate our recommendations to ensure that we are in lockstep with your thinking.
This feedback loop continues throughout the development of all of our customised sales training programme materials so that you can be sure we are focused on driving the behaviours you care most about and are doing so in a way that brings your sales team along with us.