Make your team's performance improvement more visible with intuitive analytics dashboards that are useful years after training.
Performance dashboards connect data to real-world performance results
As a sales leader, you need simple, easy-to-use solutions that quickly answer questions about your teams' sales performance.
That's where we come in.
At Richardson, we enable our clients with visuals that directly connect your investment in sales training to real-world performance results.
With these dashboards you get:
- A comprehensive view of performance: Capture sales performance data and transform it into meaningful dashboards that help you make data-driven decisions.
- Real-time insights: Access and analyze data in real time to quickly respond to changing market conditions or performance drop-offs to adapt your sales strategies accordingly.
- Empowered sales teams: Arm your sales team with actionable insights to help them make informed decisions that drive success.
- Enhanced collaboration: Share data to make progress more visible and enhance collaboration and communication among team members, fostering a culture of success.
Keep reading to explore the benefits of using our data-driven approach to sales performance improvement.
Relevance and Action
Data is only useful if it provides insights that are easy to understand, relevant, and actionable.
Richardson’s sales performance dashboards are tailored to track performance against the skills and actions required for your sellers to be successful in their specific roles. They provide recommendations for the next steps or additional training that are most relevant to their performance improvement journey in and out of the field.
These dashboards also enable managers to quickly see their team’s skill improvements and gaps which helps them take quick action to coach and course correct. Our dashboards highlight opportunities for coaching and areas of excellence, ensuring sales managers focus on coaching to topics that matter most to the business.
Here are some of the benefits of using Richardson’s sales performance dashboards:
- Easy-to-understand insights: Visual dashboards provide insights that are easy to understand, making it simple for you to identify areas for improvement and act.
- User-specific recommendations: Each dashboard is tailored to the user's role, providing insights and actions that are most relevant to their learning journey or the team(s) they oversee.
- Action-oriented data: Meaningful data analysis enables managers and their leaders to quickly identify skill improvements and gaps and take action to improve performance.
- A focus on what matters most: Dashboards highlight areas of skill improvement and areas of excellence, ensuring that sales leaders can focus on what matters most to the business.
Improving sales performance for sustainable results is not a one-time event, but rather a continuous journey.
Visualizing this journey is crucial to achieving goals and ensuring sellers are making progress over time. Accelerate captures this essential component of behavior change in clear visuals, allowing leaders to see how performance improves by skill and over time.
This data makes it possible for front-line managers to identify which sellers need coaching and how to provide it to achieve success. This tried-and-tested approach saves time and drives alignment throughout the entire sales organization.
We can all agree that coaching is a critical component of any successful sales organization, but managers need clear, data-driven, guidance on who to coach and what skills to coach to. This critical information is surfaced within our dashboards in ways that are clear and actionable.
This approach enables managers to:
- Coach with intention: Using data to coach sellers helps managers identify areas where sellers are struggling and provide targeted feedback, resulting in improved performance.
- Improve decision-making: With access to visual dashboards, managers can make more informed decisions about how to coach to drive immediate results.
- Enhance training: Data-driven coaching enables managers to identify knowledge gaps and training needs, allowing them to recommend specific areas of focus for their sellers.
- Boost morale: Data-driven coaching helps managers make their sellers feel supported, valued, and empowered, ultimately boosting morale, and improving retention rates.
Brief: Visible Sales Performance Results with Accelerate Workflow Tools
Learn about the four core tools that bring selling from the classroom to the conversation.Download