Drive More Revenue from Existing Accounts with Prosperous Account Management Strategy Training
Availability of options, decreasing customer loyalty, higher expectations, and constant competitive threats are making forecasted business from your best customers anything but a certainty.
Your best accounts deserve and require consistent value creation which requires a deep understanding of your customer’s evolving needs.
Sales professionals need skills that empower them to build accounts with an intentional strategy to continuously deliver solutions that help their customers prosper.
Richardson’s Prosperous Account Strategy Programme
Richardson’s Prosperous Account Strategy training programme offers a customer-centric approach to identifying priority accounts, capturing and analysing critical information, and developing a strategy to expand and grow existing customer relationships.
Participants learn to create value and find the white space in their accounts so that both the sales professional and the customer prosper.
You will find that Richardson’s approach:
- Helps sales professionals identify the appropriate information needed to maximise customer relationships
- Provides a tool for capturing and using that information to help sales professionals make decisions that have the greatest impact on achieving their objectives
- Provides a way to analyse that information to create goals, objectives, strategies, and an action plan to achieve their relationship goals.
Check out our video and find out why your next sale is closer than you think.
Click Here to Download the White Paper: Growing Into the White Space with Strategic Account Planning
Grow Key Accounts Using Richardson’s Momentum Methodology
Richardson’s Momentum Methodology is a dynamic set of practises for developing and executing a strategic plan to win and grow business.
When applied in account development, the methodology is used for assessing a customer relationship, developing a strategy, and taking internal and external actions to proactively build and expand customer relationships.
This effective methodology for developing a strategic account plan provides a set of practises and tools that help sales professionals build trusted adviser relationships. It empowers them to create value and trigger new needs for customers to expand business.
Richardson’s SVP & Chief Product Officer, Christopher Tiné, explains the customer-centric approach used in the Prosperous Account Strategy training programme.
To learn more, download the Prosperous Account Strategy training program brochure.
Organize & Execute with the Strategic Account Planning Tool
The Strategic Account Planner tool consists of several elements designed to guide your team through the Assess and Strategise stages of the Momentum Methodology.
The account planning tool helps your team analyse information, think critically about customer relationships, and develop plans to improve their probability of achieving organisational objectives.
Combining account management training with a structured approach and set of supporting tools helps to ensure your sales professionals don’t miss important details.
Prosperous Account Strategy Training Programme Learning Objectives
Upon completing the Prosperous Account Strategy training programme, your sales team will be better able to:
- Apply a customer-centric, disciplined approach to account planning that accelerates your team’s ability to expand customer relationships by:
- Analyzing key information about the customer, industry, stakeholders, and competitive landscape
- Identifying, generating, and creating opportunities by aligning with the customer’s goals
- Creating a strong, executable plan
- Create a common, repeatable methodology and language with your teams
- Use an account planning tool to apply the methodology to a real account
- Develop an Action Plan to protect and expand the relationship
- Gain insight into personal strengths and opportunities in account planning
- Gain feedback, insight, and ideas to strengthen your Action Plan
Prosperous Account Strategy Training Programme Business Outcomes
Upon completing the Prosperous Account Strategy training programme, your sales team will experience the following business benefits:
- Close opportunities with existing customers faster, generating revenue quicker than developing a new customer opportunity
- Reduce acquisition costs by expanding existing relationships
- Retain priority relationships by learning how to protect against competitive threats
- Focus on the best accounts by assessing relationships against clear criteria
The Prosperous Account Strategy training programme is intended for any level sales professional or account manager who needs to engage in planning and execution to grow their key accounts. It is a blended offering that includes:
- Richardson’s Accelerate™ Digital Learning Platform for:
- Online assessment
- Pre-workshop learning
- Post-workshop sustainment activities
- Measurement tools and reporting
- Mobile mastery tool, QuickCheck, to drive knowledge retention
- One-day, facilitator-led workshop with a focus on live accounts
- Train-the-trainer option