Insight Selling Adds Value for Customers and Unlocks Revenue for Your Team
A recent study shows sales professionals who deliver meetings of high-value 3.6 times more deals than their peers.
To deliver high-value sales professionals must encourage buyers to think about business needs in new ways to help them make better decisions. They need to build skills that empower them to share insights with customers to help frame their thinking around their business challenges and possible solutions.
Selling with Insights Training Programme
This training programme improves your sales team’s ability to share relevant insights and ideas that create value in the buying experience.
The video below explores the importance of training your team to sell with insights.
Learn more about Richardson’s approach to insight selling by downloading the white paper: Creating Trust With Buyers Through Selling With Insights
Insight Selling Programme Learning Objectives
Upon completing the Selling with Insights programme your sales team will be better able to:
- Prepare for and lead an insight-based dialogue
- Map competitive advantages to potential customer business issues (i.e., challenges and opportunities) based on research/knowledge of the customer
- Effectively prepare and use insight-driven selling planning tools to tailor a compelling storyline that creates value for a specific customer and buyer
- Apply the Insight Dialogue Model to effectively establish, reinforce, and maintain an environment of collaboration and mutual respect that fosters new and value-added thinking about how to achieve the customer’s strategic goals and objectives
- Make in-the-dialogue decisions to further explore, prompt, and shape customer thinking to align customer and seller perceptions around the true nature of a customer issue and how to best address it
Insight Selling Programme Business Outcomes
Upon completing the Selling with Insights training programme (learn more here) your sales team will experience the following business benefits:
- Help customers validate, clarify, deepen, and reframe their thinking around how to address business issues (i.e., challenges and opportunities) in order to reach their goals and objectives
- Differentiate themselves by bringing personal value to the customer’s buying experience
- Generate interest in their capabilities
- Influence customer decision criteria to align solutions to the seller’s distinct competitive advantage
Richardson’s Selling with Insights® is available as a two-day instructor-led training workshop.