Insurance Sales Training Programs & Courses
Complimentary Industry Brief
Please download our Insurance Industry Brief - 5 Keys to Insurance Sales Success. In this brief you will learn more about five critical ways to develop the necessary sales skills that will drive success in your organization click here.
The insurance industry is in flux. Rapid changes in demographics, disruptive technology advances, over-regulation, and the entrance into the market from traditional financial services companies are presenting significant risks for growth throughout the industry.
How Our Insurance Sales Training Programs & Coaching Can Help
Richardson has partnered with over 65% of the leading insurance firms and offers sales training for life insurance and health insurance, as well as property and casulaty insurance. We provide comprehensive insurance sales training solutions, enabling your team to reach next levels of success within today’s rapidly changing environment. Richardson tailors each solution to reflect your unique culture and values, driving rapid adoption and lasting results. With 47% of insurance CEOs seeing increased share of their existing markets as the biggest business opportunity for growth, we can identify the sales best practices, evaluate talent, and build skills and consistency through world-class insurance sales training and sustainment solutions to help you and your team drive improved business performance.
The Impact of Our Insurance Sales Courses
Richardson's Insurance clients have experienced significant and quantifiable success from our sales performance improvement solutions. We measure results from experiential and quantitative levels using performance surveys, tracking, benchmarking, and ROI. Just a few success points achieved by some of our insurance clients:
- Leading Property and Casualty Company - Identified that 40% of their agents wrote at least $10,000 in new business as a direct result of Richardson’s training
- Global Insurance and Risk Management Giant – the company’s sales are growing organically by 15% versus an industry average of 2-3% after developing a new sales process and implementing supporting consultative selling sales training solution
Richardson provided us with skills to uncover what our customers were looking for, and the confidence to position us to meet those needs and win the business. I've been involved in lots of training programs, but none that compares to Richardson.
Richardson was instrumental in making the new customer-focused sales strategy work. Our Underwriters are now better prepared to position their message, maintain and expand relationships, and increase profitability.
Representative Client List
||Richardson has partnered with over 65% of the leading insurance firms in the property and casualty as well as life and health sector.
What We Do
During your company's insurance sales training program, we'll partner with you to:
Some Insurance Sales Training Course examples include:
- Building and Maintaining Effective Relationships – Our insurance client needed their entire selling approach to be very client-focused rather than product-focused. Richardson developed a customized solution to implement a consistent sales process, framework, and the skills to develop and expand client relationships.
- Negotiation Skill Development - The underwriters in this training were only with the company for, on average, 6 months, and many were entering their first real job out of college. This course was designed to equip them with basic negotiation skills.
- Consultative Telephone Selling - The focus for this training was the company’s call centers. This one-day program included pre- and post-work along with Richardson’s QuickCheck, a learning reinforcement tool and focused on expanding the skills around prospecting, cross-selling, and building general confidence on the phone.
- Coaching Insurance Agents to Drive Market Share - The Field Consultant position was created to develop coaching strategies and train select insurance agents. The training provided a five-step effective and efficient coaching process and skills. Field Consultants help insurance agents better leverage their books of business, strengthen relationships, and accelerate learning and support change.
Additional Resources About Richardson's Insurance Sales Training Expertise
|Insurance Industry Sales Trends & Strategic Initiatives
||As a result of analyzing data from several insurance organizations, Richardson has been able to identify best practices for insurance organizations, which represent the most pressing areas for skill development. Insurance organizations that have invested in these areas of skill development have reported that their underwriting teams are better equipped to meet their strategic objectives. Click here to download the report