Sales Executive Training Develops Leaders Who Inspire Teams
Sales organizations need a leader who can inspire them, support the organization’s vision, and set the direction for the future.
Sales Leadership Training Program
Richardson’s Sales Leadership Program helps sales executives understand the critical roles they play as leaders and managers.
The program for sales executives is highly interactive and results-oriented. During the program participants will:
- Create a focused, compelling Vision Statement and a strategy to communicate this shared vision to the team.
- Set a “game plan” goals and objectives by which success can be measured.
- Learn a Model for managing change and resistance to change.
- Develop strategies to inspire team members to live in the Stretch Zone and continuously exceed expectations for clients as well as themselves.
Sales Leadership Training Program Learning Objectives
Upon completion of the sales leadership training program participants will be able to:
- Enable sales executives to achieve breakthrough results by developing both a measurement and a coaching process to create an environment of continuous improvement and development
- Inspire passion and commitment among sales managers for their leadership role
- Develop a Sales Vision to support the organizational vision to clarify goals, inspire the team, and set the direction for the future
- Differentiate Leadership and Management and understand the critical role both play in building a high-performance sales team
- Provide a forum for sharing best practices among sales managers
Sales Leadership Training Program Business Outcomes
Upon completing the sales leadership training program your business will experience the following benefits:
- Develop inspirational leaders who inspire stronger, more synergistic, goal-oriented sales teams
- Drive business performance Create “cornerstone” vision that anchors context for all sales curriculum
- Create “cornerstone” vision that anchors context for all sales curriculum