Sales Executive Leadership Training to Inspire Teams
Sales organizations need a sales executive who can inspire them, support the organization’s vision, and set the direction for the future.
Richardson Sales Performance’s Sales Executive Leadership Training program provides executive leadership training that helps senior team members understand the critical roles they play as leaders and managers.
Sales Executive Leadership Training Program
The sales executive training program is highly interactive and results-oriented (learn more here).
During the sales executive leadership training program participants will:
- Create a focused, compelling Vision Statement and a strategy to communicate this shared vision to the team.
- Set a “game plan” goals and objectives by which success can be measured.
- Learn a Model for managing change and resistance to change.
- Develop strategies to inspire team members to live in the Stretch Zone and continuously exceed expectations for clients as well as themselves.
Sales Leadership Executive Training Program Business Outcomes
Upon completing the sales executive training program (learn more here) your business will experience the following benefits:
- Develop inspirational leaders who inspire stronger, more synergistic, goal-oriented sales teams
- Drive business performance
- Create “cornerstone” vision that anchors context for all sales curriculum
The Sales Executive Leadership Program is available as a one-day instructor-led training program with follow-up one-on-one or Real Deal Coaching. It is also available via synchronous virtual delivery.