Enhanced Service Through Consultative Sales Program Launch
Richardson Sales Performance Launches Enhanced Service Through Consultative Sales Training Program to Equip Service Professionals with Skills to Deliver Exceptional Customer Experience & Unexpected Value
Service professionals have unmatched insight into customers. Information learned on a service call reveals details about the customers concerns and needs. Therefore, service professionals are an untapped resource for organization’s seeking to deliver unexpected value. This program teaches service professionals how to change their mindset around selling and use information learned on a call to position additional value, as well as improve first call resolution rates. The program results in service teams that can:
- Develop a structured method for transitioning from serving the immediate need to understanding broader needs
- Realize greater economic value from the customer service call by positioning additional products and services that serve the customer’s complete needs
- Boost customer loyalty and retention with service that relates to the customer with an authentic and personalized approach
- Project confidence, credibility, and conviction in tone and words to convey interest, gain respect, and inspire trust
- Improve first call resolution rates
“Service professionals who build sales skills that empower them to boost customer loyalty and retention and position additional solutions are an untapped resource for organizations seeking to deliver unexpected value,” says Richardson Sales Performance’s CMO Andrea Grodnitzky. She continued, “Many of our customers are looking to elevate the skills of their service teams to meet the wider scope of customer needs. We’re excited for the new addition to Richardson Sales Performance’s Connected Selling Curriculum.”
Enhanced Service Through Consultative Sales Training Program Brochure
Empower your reps to deliver exceptional experiences that build LTV and creates opportunities to sell more into existing accounts.Download
Get industry insights and stay up to date, subscribe to our newsletter.
Joining our community gives you access to weekly thought leadership to help guide your planning for a training initiative, inform your sales strategy, and most importantly, improve your team's performance.