Build Skills to Uncover Opportunities Through Cross Selling and Upselling
Existing clients can be your sales team’s best source of additional business, yet many organisations struggle to take full advantage of existing relationships. Building client loyalty communicating the most persuasive value proposition helps sales professionals gain a larger share of their client’s business.
Richardson’s Cross-selling and Upselling module trains your team on the analytical process and business skills needed to keep current relationships strong and uncover new opportunities.
Cross-Selling & Upselling Skills Training
Training participants strengthen their ability to engage in strategic dialogues, access the full resources of their team, and successfully implement an individual/team cross-selling strategy.
Participants practice scenarios to improve their ability to:
- Think creatively about a client’s needs and identify a broader range of opportunities
- Gain higher and wider access into a client organisation
- Set strategic meetings
- Position a cross-sell idea more effectively
- Implement a “we” vs. “I” sales strategy
Cross-Selling and Upselling Module Learning Objectives
Upon completing the cross-selling and upselling training programme your sales team will be better able to:
- Position and use your organisation’s broad range of resources to meet client needs
- Sell deeper into a client organisation by more effectively engaging executives in strategic cross-selling and upselling dialogues
- Execute a cross-sell process, which includes recognising cues, creating the right team, gaining the appointment, extraordinary preparation, the cross-selling dialogue, resolving tough objections, following-up, and closing the business
- Think about the “big picture” when assessing client’s needs and think “team” about their internal organisation
Cross-Selling and Upselling Module Business Benefits
Upon completing the cross-selling and upselling training programme your sales team will experience the following business benefits:
- Shortened sales cycle and more closed sales
- Improved perception of your organisation’s ability to meet the full range of client needs.
- Increased client loyalty from showing your organisation’s interest in understanding their client’s business objectives
This training module’s content is customised to any level, from new to experienced salespeople and their managers. It is available as an add-on module to all core training programmes.