In Richardson Sales Performance’s latest white paper, Embracing the Turns: The New Buyer Journey, we show why the buyer’s journey is an iterative process and how sales professionals can stay ahead of the curve. We uncover:
- How risk, ROI, and consensus all influence the buyers’ decision
- How needs, stakeholders, and perceptions all change throughout the journey
- Why the combination of information and people causes the customer to refine their thinking
- Why the customer’s change in scope and priorities means aligning and realigning stakeholders
- The importance of understanding, anticipating, and shaping customer thinking
If you’d like to learn more about the new buying journey and how to equip your sales team to navigate it, please contact us.