Richardson Sales Performance Named to Selling Power's Top 20 Online Sales Training Companies List
Sales Training Companies 2020 list. For the first time, this edition of the Top 20 list focuses specifically on the top organizations providing online sales training.
The list helps B2B sales leaders select the right sales training partner to help salespeople navigate ever-shifting B2B customer buying journeys, close bigger deals more consistently, avoid common selling pitfalls, and achieve quota consistently.
Selling Power founder Gerhard Gschwandtner says an online-focused list is particularly relevant as COVID-19 has catalyzed the shift toward virtual business for B2B sales leaders and teams.
“Recent research from McKinsey & Company shows 90% of sales teams have transitioned to remote selling,” he says. “Finding a sales training partner that can deliver effective learning virtually—the same way B2B sales teams are conducting business—will be crucial for leaders as they navigate the current crisis and plan for the future.”
Gschwandtner adds that delivering online sales training effectively is one of many topics that will be addressed by experts at its all-virtual Sales 3.0 Conference on October 14. More information on that event can be found AT http://www.sales30conf.com/vegas2020.
All companies on the Selling Power Top 20 Online Sales Training Companies 2020 list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, innovative solutions, and their company’s unique contributions to the sales training marketplace.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on the 2020 list of Top 20 Online Sales Training Companies were:
- Strategies to keep participants engaged, including engagement metrics tracked
- Platform and applications used for delivery of online training
- The scope and breadth of online offerings (e.g., on-demand course offerings, online/virtual instructor-led offerings)
- Methodologies for supporting participant retention
- Strength of client feedback as it relates to customer support, ROI, ease of use, and overall client satisfaction
- “Filled with valuable tools to help you achieve your goals”
- “Game-changing for our business!”
- “Great care in detail in the virtual content that allowed for impressive engagement”
- “Outstanding support through-out the learning journey”
- “Significant measurable and long-lasting value to the business”
- “A phenomenal partner to our organization, with world-class sales skill content”
- “Made a world of difference to the results we are seeing in the field”
Richardson Accelerate™ Sales Performance Platform
Richardson’s new Accelerate™ Sales Performance Platform is a digital learning platform that enables sales professionals to develop and apply the right selling skills at the right moment to win the sale and drive revenue.Learn More
Get industry insights and stay up to date, subscribe to our newsletter.
Joining our community gives you access to weekly thought leadership to help guide your planning for a training initiative, inform your sales strategy, and most importantly, improve your team's performance.