As the year draws to a close, sales leaders have an opportunity and an obligation to understand the impact of changes seen in 2019.
In Richardson’s brief, 2019: Taking Directional Cues from a Look Back, we examine the five largest factors underpinning the changes in the sales industry in 2019 and how effective sales leaders are responding.
Inside the brief, we look at how:
- Sales enablement graduated to 2.0
- Buyer-centricity became an operational imperative
- Agility became part of the sales model
- Sales professionals found ways to position digitally transformative solutions
- Sales training became structured with an academy approach