Brief: The Five Questions Sales Professionals Need to Ask to Develop a Relevant Message
What’s InsideCustomer business needs have changed. Therefore, sales professionals must change their messaging.
They must take the time to fully understand the customer’s new reality and develop new messaging that offers renewed relevance.
In our brief, The Five Questions Sales Professionals Need to Ask to Develop a Relevant Message, we offer a structured approach consisting of five key questions designed to get to the core of the customer’s changes and help sales professionals arrive at a new message that resonates.
Those questions reveal:
- How the decision making in the customer organization has changed
- How the customer’s reality is changing
- How the sales professional’s products and services address new realities
- How much differentiation the sales professional’s solution offers
- How to articulate solution capabilities in a changed market