White Paper: Pursuing Opportunities With An Intentional Strategy
What’s InsideWinning more opportunities means developing a plan that is buyer-centric, strategic, and differentiated.
Solutions are more complex and the buying journey is dynamic and iterative. The result: sales professionals need a plan that leaves nothing to chance.
In Richardson Sales Performance’s new white paper, Pursuing Opportunities with an Intentional Strategy, we reveal the buyer-centric framework needed to execute complex sales opportunities.
We show how to:
- Isolate the business issues customers care about
- Influence the buyer’s journey rather than track it
- Compel customers by appealing to their emotions, not just logic
- Bring clarity to a changing and confusing process
- Align and realign decision makers
- Overcome customer scepticism