CRM Optimisation Services
Encourage CRM Utilisation By Aligning Sales Tools with Your Sales Process
Many organisations invest heavily in customer relationship management (CRM) systems and supporting sales enablement applications to increase productivity and drive desired sales behaviours. However, despite these investments, many teams fail to effectively apply these technologies resulting in undesirable outcomes – and potentially, failed projects.
To address these challenges, Richardson Sales Performance offers CRM Optimisation consulting, a service that aligns sales process and methodology with your CRM application.
This approach, especially when combined with Richardson’s CRM-enabled Workflow Tools, transforms CRM into a focused enablement platform, which drives lasting behaviour change.
Richardson Sales Performance CRM Optimisation Consulting Service
Our consultants work with you to understand your current CRM’s configuration and usage, and then recommend ways to ensure it is fully optimised to improve your team's sales processes and methods.
Our consultants provide a clear path to ensure your sales processes are aligned with your CRM. We provide a comprehensive plan to ensure your CRM is fully optimised to drive higher levels of usage, improve consistency in reporting, and increase the quality of opportunity reviews.
The CRM Optimisation process typically includes
- Interviews with selected members of the client’s sales operations team to better understand their implementation of CRM
- A review of the client’s CRM via sandbox site access, online meeting, or onsite visit
- Development of a tailored CRM Alignment Guide to summarise the recommended changes to your CRM, with phased implementation steps
- Walkthrough of the CRM Alignment Guide recommendations and plan
- A review after implementation, providing a written summary of remaining gaps, if any, with additional suggested changes, if required
CRM Optimisation Benefits
A CRM that is augmented with an effective focus on sales process and enablement can drive four (4) significant performance improvement factors for today’s sales organisation.
- Bridges learning and sales
- A “sales hub” approach to CRM ensures that sales process, training resources, and selling tools are accessible in one place and efficiently applied
- Provides an agile approach to sales
- CRM can be rapidly modified via a configurable, dynamic process that aligns to multiple sales models and can be quickly adapted to meet changing requirements in today’s buyer-driven environment
- Supports data-driven sales leadership
- Captures and reports focused analytics that supports a “data-driven” management approach to improve decision making and maximize effectiveness to win business
- Improves internal and external collaboration
- Fosters internal collaboration between marketing, L&D and sales, and external collaboration with customers
When CRM is augmented with a sales process, learning investments translate to better execution, organisations become more responsive and agile, intuition is replaced with facts, and collaboration improves significantly.