CRM Optimisation Services
On this page:
Encourage CRM Utilisation By Aligning Sales Tools with Your Sales Process
Many organisations invest heavily in customer relationship management (CRM) systems and supporting sales enablement applications to increase productivity and drive desired sales behaviours. However, despite these investments, many teams fail to effectively make use of these technologies resulting in undesirable outcomes – and potentially, failed projects.
To address these challenges, Richardson Sales Performance, formerly Sales Performance International & Richardson, offers CRM Optimisation consulting, a service that aligns sales process and methodology with your CRM application.
Richardson Sales Performance CRM Optimisation Consultant Service
Our consultants work with you to understand your current CRM’s configuration and usage, and then recommend ways to ensure it is fully optimised for with your improved sales processes and methods.
Our consultants provide a clear path to ensure your sales processes are aligned with your CRM. We provide a comprehensive plan to ensure your CRM is fully optimised to drive higher levels of usage, improve consistency in reporting, and increase the quality of opportunity reviews.
The CRM Optimisation process typically includes:
- Interviews with selected members of the client’s sales operations team to better understand their implementation of CRM
- A review of the client’s CRM via sandbox site access, online meeting, or onsite visit
- Development of a tailored CRM Alignment Guide to summarise the recommended changes to your CRM, with phased implementation steps
- Walkthrough of the CRM Alignment Guide recommendations and plan
- A review after implementation, providing a written summary of remaining gaps, if any, with additional suggested changes, if required
CRM Optimisation Benefits
CRM optimisation makes using the tool more attractive and easier, producing improved application adoption – and ultimately, improved business results.