Richardson Sales Performance Recognized for Sales Excellence with Nine Stevie Awards
Richardson Sales Performance and its clients were honored in the following categories:
Gold Stevie Awards
- Sales Operations Professional of the Year, Ken Powell, Vice President, Global Sales Enablement & Learning, SunGard
- Sales Consulting Practice of the Year, Richardson Sales Performance’s Sales Enablement Practice
- Sales Training Practice of the Year, Richardson Sales Performance
- Sales Training or Education Leader of the Year, Nomination: Ken Powell, Vice President, Global Sales Enablement & Learning, SunGard
- Sales Training or Coaching Program of the Year, Cox Media: Sales Performance System
- Sales Training or Coaching Program of the Year, Charter Media
- Sales Training or Education Leader of the Year, First Data Corp: David Kuhl, Senior Vice President & Chief Learning Officer
- Sales Training or Coaching Program of the Year, Bank of America Merchant Services
- Sales Training or Education Leader of the Year, Diane Johnson, Director of Talent & Organizational Effectiveness, Kennametal
“From our perspective, this was the most successful Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service yet,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. “Not just because of the increase in the number and variety of entries, but in the extraordinary quality of the entries. Judges have told me how impressed they were with the success stories they reviewed this year. All of this year’s Stevie Award winners are truly deserving.”
The name Stevie is taken from the name Stephen, which is derived from the Greek for “crowned. ” More than 1,100 entries from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted to this year’s competition — an increase of 10% over 2012. More than 140 members of eight specialized judging committees determined the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Award placements during final judging.
About The Stevie Awards
The Stevie Awards billed as the world’s premier business award competitions, are conferred in four programs: the American Business Awards, the International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
Get industry insights and stay up to date, subscribe to our newsletter.
Joining our community gives you access to weekly thought leadership to help guide your planning for a training initiative, inform your sales strategy, and most importantly, improve your team's performance.