A Simple, Mobile Sales Training Reinforcement Solution That Protects Your Investment
Research suggests that 79% of what is learned, regardless of quality or delivery, is forgotten within days and weeks. Richardson’s mobile sales training reinforcement program combats this forgetting curve and ensures your sellers retain what they’ve learned back in the field.
Richardson QuickCheck™ is a mobile sales training knowledge mastery program that reinforces key concepts in 3-5 minutes per day, 2-3 times a week for 12 weeks.
This spaced repetition sales training tool sends participants an email that takes them to a website containing a short selling or coaching scenario with multiple choices for what to do or say next.
As soon as the sales professional selects an answer, they get immediate feedback on their choice, whether it is right or wrong, and why.
This mobile sales training reinforcement methodology is effective because it is immediate, bite-sized, repetitive, and customized to the learner’s real world.
The QuickCheck spaced repetition sales training tool was specifically developed with today’s busy sales force in mind. QuickCheck delivers real-time learning for your mobile sales force with simple, effective gaming technology:
- Simple — Scenario-based training situations are pushed to a learner’s mobile device or laptop. These scenarios enable salespeople and sales managers to apply key best practices to their most challenging selling or coaching situations in less than five minutes a day.
- Effective — Having been developed and used at Harvard, this sales training reinforcement program increases retention of knowledge by up to 70% and changes on-the-job behavior.
- Gaming — Harness your salespeople’s competitive drive by using a “game” approach with real-time tracking of results on leaderboards.
QuickCheck Analytics Monitor Seller Performance and Drive Impact
Mobile sales training reinforcment works best when it provides powerful and actionable analytics that hold sellers accountable to continued learning and help inform coaching conversations to improve behavior in the field.
Richardson QuickCheck™ analytics features:
- Online Dashboards with hierarchical management views that drill down on individual, team, and region performance
- Weekly snapshot reports display performance and engagement summaries and proficiency comparisons within and across groups
- Targeted coaching insights with integrated communication tools
- Heat mapping elements that continuously analyze and present data in real time to give managers a better understanding of what the field knows and where they need help and/or coaching.
A typical course lasts twelve weeks, and the cadence of the questions is customizable to your specific needs.
Salespeople can be enrolled in one or multiple courses for spaced repetition sales training at the same time. Questions can be customized to any sales force level from foundational to advanced.