Successful businesses are discovering that strong leadership is among the last remaining differentiators. This differentiation is more important than ever as organisations attempt to navigate the convex revenue curve.
In the brief, Executive Insights: Five Sales Leadership Practises for Navigating Turbulent Times, Steve Dodman, Chief Sales Officer of Richardson and SPI, discusses the five critical leadership practises needed today, which include:
- Increasing communication with individuals and teams
- Clarifying and resetting expectations
- Developing heightened emotional intelligence
- Intensifying client retention efforts
- Creating cross-functional alignment with uniform skill development