Brief: Six Factors for Reassessing the Health of Sales Opportunities
What’s InsideEffective sales professionals are getting strategic about where they focus their efforts.
They are considering six key factors for reassessing the strength of their sales opportunities so that they can apply the right skills to the right opportunities.
In our latest brief, Six Factors for Reassessing the Health of Sales Opportunities, we reveal those six factors, which include:
- The customer’s new set of challenges
- The changed structure of the customer’s decision hierarchy
- The differentiated capabilities of the solution
- The dynamic nature of the value proposition
- The heightened need for collaboration
- The intensified demands needed to compel a customer to act