Winning more opportunities means developing a plan that is buyer-centric, strategic, and differentiated.
Solutions are more complex and the buying journey is dynamic and iterative. The result: sales professionals need a plan that leaves nothing to chance.
In Richardson Sales Performance’s new white paper, Pursuing Opportunities with an Intentional Strategy, we reveal the buyer-centric framework needed to execute complex sales opportunities. We show how to:
- Isolate the business issues customers care about
- Influence the buyer’s journey rather than track it
- Compel customers by appealing to their emotions, not just logic
- Bring clarity to a changing and confusing process
- Align and realign decision makers
- Overcome customer skepticism
Complete the form to download the white paper, Pursuing Opportunities With An Intentional Strategy to learn how sales professionals can drive momentum and lead the customer through their buying journey.