eBook: The New Psychology of Selling: Adopting New Selling Behaviours for a Changed World
What’s InsideThe changes in the sales professional’s world are outpacing the speed of skill adoption.
Sales professionals need a more efficient way to absorb new selling capabilities so that they can be used when they matter most: right now.
In Richardson Sales Performance's eBook, The New Psychology of Selling: Adopting New Selling Behaviours for a Changed World, we examine findings from more than 20 studies and surveys to isolate the five key ways to get better at adopting new skills.
We show how to:
- Simplify change with the theory of planned behaviour
- Adopt new skills with a three-part model
- Align a team to new methods with group saliency
- Create an environment that is conducive to change
- Coach self-efficacy that enables ongoing flexibility