White Paper: Embracing The Turns, The New Buyer Journey
What’s InsideToday’s buying journey is a dynamic path full of sharp turns and unexpected off-shoots.
Sales professionals need to keep their hands on the wheel.
In Richardson Sales Performance’s latest white paper, Embracing the Turns: The New Buyer Journey, we show why the buyer’s journey is now an iterative process and how sales professionals can stay ahead of the curve.
- How risk, ROI, and consensus all influence the buyers’ decision
- How needs, stakeholders, and perceptions all change throughout the journey
- Why the combination of information and people causes the customer to refine their thinking
- Why the customer’s change in scope and priorities means aligning and realigning stakeholders
- The importance of understanding, anticipating, and shaping customer thinking