Please complete this short survey to share your insights into the future of the sales environment. Your participation automatically makes you eligible to win a new iPad.
Remembering the Selling Challenges of 2016
In last year’s study, we collected data from over 400 participants that gave us insight into the challenges sales professionals anticipated in 2016. Some of these included:
- Prospecting: Identifying signals that indicate opportunities to engage new prospects
- Exploring client needs: Creating value and insight during conversations with clients
- Negotiations: Gaining higher prices Closing deals: Competing against low-cost providers
- Account management: Finding ways to add relevant value for various stakeholders
- Expanding relationships: Cross Selling
Using Data to Help You Become a Better Seller in 2016
While the 2016 selling environment certainly presented significant hurdles, it also presented opportunities to embrace change and learn new, more effective approaches to selling.
In response to survey data, we focused much of our 2016 efforts on providing solutions and guidance for overcoming these challenges. Some of the most popular blog posts on these topics were:
- Four Tips for Better Sales Prospecting
- Generate Deeper Sales Dialogues with Strong Open-ended Questions
- The Neuroscience of Sales: The Anchoring Effect
- When You are Selling to the C-Suite and You Finally Get There, Don’t Blow It!
- 4 Simple Steps to Resolving Sales Objections
Looking Forward: 2017 Selling Challenges Study
We want to continue to provide you with actionable content that addresses your specific selling challenges. Please take a moment to complete our annual study so we can provide thought leadership and selling tips in the areas where you need the most support in 2017.
This survey is closed. To request a copy of the final study please contact us at email@example.com.