On this page:
CHARLOTTE, NC/ BRUSSELS, BELGIUM – November 13, 2019 — Sales Performance International (SPI), now Richardson Sales Performance, a global leader in sales performance improvement announced today a significant update to its Major Account Planning program. The new program for maximizing strategic account revenues features updated methodology components that are directly integrated with software technology.
According to Sonia Duncan, Director of Programs and Certification, “The new release of Major Account Planning integrates SPI’s world class account planning methodology with Salesforce.com’s leading cloud-based technology platform. Our customers will be guided through how to create compelling account plans in a workshop setting. This experience will enable them to apply the methodology to other accounts after the workshop.”
Major Account Planning integrates seamlessly with Salesforce.com, and teaches account executives :
- How to plan for maximizing value in an account
- Effective tactics for penetrating an account
- A technique for identifying new business opportunities in the account
- How to navigate the politics of decision-making
- Ways to develop higher levels of relationship with account stakeholders
- How to protect an account from competitive intrusion
- A technique to prioritize where selling effort should be focused
- How to create a plan to deliver revenue and relationship objectives
Each account executive will apply skills and techniques to build a plan designed to drive deeper levels of account penetration leading to new sources of revenue for one of their key accounts.
The Major Account Planning program is available immediately – for more information contact us at email@example.com.