Richardson's Sales Training Curriculum
The sales training curriculum we offer companies is underpinned by our firm belief that a sales professional’s ability to create a connected, insightful, engaging dialogue is the key to establishing trust and building long-term relationships.
Richardson’s Connected Selling CurriculumTM is a collection of sales training programmes built to work together and build upon each other across roles and capabilities to drive a common language and clear approach for sales performance at scale.
Across our programmes, the connection is paramount: connection to oneself and your next level of sales excellence and a connection to your customers in a way that has meaning and value. It is through these connections that we translate skill into business value, better customer conversations into a competitive advantage, and a sales team that survives into one that thrives.
Our work and experience produce a sales development curriculum and sales management curriculum that is not only definitive, but it has also been proven to change the behaviours of sales teams and coaches.
Backed by significant research in behavioural science and the current business environment, the Richardson Connected Selling CurriculumTM is a part of our blended learning architecture that minimises time out of market by providing pre and post work on Richardson AccelerateTM, a digital learning platform, and maximises impact spent in the classroom.
Richardson’s Connected Selling CurriculumTM provides:
- Flexibility to train different roles across the organisation while achieving consistency and a common language among various groups, such as field sales, complex sales, inside sales, service, and managers
- Interconnected skills across programmes, as well as transferable skills across different roles
- Behavioural science to help navigate the modern buyer journey and drive more sales
- The skills necessary to help organisations shape better customer conversations and create competitive advantage
- Sales and learning leaders’ options to use subscription access to the full curriculum of content
In this video, Richardson’s SVP & Chief Product Officer, Chris Tiné, shares the benefits of Richardson’s Connected Selling CurriculumTM
Please contact us to learn how we can help you build a Connected Selling Curriculum for your team or download the brief: Building a Sales Curriculum for Every Sales Professional.