Build a Better Team with Behavioural Interviewing Training
Hiring new sales talent is a lever for growth, but many managers miss out on hiring the right candidates because they don’t know how to perform a thorough, performance-based assessment during the selection process.
Behavioural Interviewing Training Programme
Richardson’s Behavioural Interviewing Programme helps hiring managers understand what makes star performers successful. It trains them to optimise the process of interviewing candidates to find professionals who possess those star qualities.
Participants are taught a performance-based questioning process that helps them assess a candidate and match that assessment to the competency and cultural requirements of the job.
Using highly customised training scenarios, participants practice sales interview questions that help them assemble a rich picture of the candidate’s background, skill sets and competencies, work style, and motivations.
The strategic questioning process reduces the chance of factors like subjectivity or stereotyping clouding the hiring managers assessment of the candidate. Participants also learn skills to gain the interest of a top candidate and resolve their objections during the hiring process. It also helps them build skills to internally position a candidate to key management (learn more here).
Behavioural Interviewing Training Programme Learning Objectives
Upon completing the behavioural interviewing training programme hiring managers will be better able to:
- Increase their effectiveness in selecting the best candidates based on culture and competency fit to maximise success
- Successfully recruit the best salespeople in a competitive marketplace
- Execute an interviewing process that they can use to determine the competency and cultural fit of candidates based on their understanding of their organisation’s culture, job specifications, and competencies
- Increase effectiveness at creating and asking behavioural interviewing questions
Behavioural Interviewing Training Programme Business Outcomes
Upon completing the behavioural interviewing training programme (learn more here) your organisation will experience the following business benefits:
- Achieve aggressive growth goals by increasing sales revenues
- Attract and retain the top sales talent in the marketplace
- Reduce time to hire and associated hiring costs
Behavioural Interviewing training is available as a one-day instructor-led training program. It is also available via synchronous virtual delivery.