Sales Executive Training Develops Leaders Who Inspire Teams
Sales organisations need a leader who can inspire them, support the organisation’s vision, and set the direction for the future.
Sales Leadership Training Programme
Richardson’s Sales Leadership Programme helps sales executives understand the critical roles they play as leaders and managers.
The program for sales executives is highly interactive and results-oriented. During the program participants will:
- Create a focused, compelling Vision Statement and a strategy to communicate this shared vision to the team.
- Set a “game plan” goals and objectives by which success can be measured.
- Learn a Model for managing change and resistance to change.
- Develop strategies to inspire team members to live in the Stretch Zone and continuously exceed expectations for clients as well as themselves.
Sales Leadership Training Programme Learning Objectives
Upon completion of the sales leadership training programme participants will be able to:
- Enable sales executives to achieve breakthrough results by developing both a measurement and a coaching process to create an environment of continuous improvement and development
- Inspire passion and commitment among sales managers for their leadership role
- Develop a Sales Vision to support the organisational vision to clarify goals, inspire the team, and set the direction for the future
- Differentiate Leadership and Management and understand the critical role both play in building a high-performance sales team
- Provide a forum for sharing best practises among sales managers
Sales Leadership Training Programme Business Outcomes
Upon completing the sales leadership training programme your business will experience the following benefits:
- Develop inspirational leaders who inspire stronger, more synergistic, goal-oriented sales teams
- Drive business performance Create “cornerstone” vision that anchors context for all sales curriculum
- Create “cornerstone” vision that anchors context for all sales curriculum