The numbers are great. But they're not really the ones you're looking for. The survey shows your sales team loved the workshops. The speaker gave them high marks for their engagement. And every rep scored well on the modules.
But what you can't see is how all of this actually impacted things like win rates, sales velocity, and revenue.
It's nice to know how your team performed in the training, but where are the metrics on how they performed in the field? And do those numbers justify the amount you spent on sales training this year?
More visible progress
Instead of operating blindly, you need helpful metrics that are connected to your systems so you can see in real-time how your reps are impacting business outcomes.
Richardson you can get:
- Embedding a systematic approach to measuring the effectiveness of your sales training programme in the immediate, short, and long term.
- Providing dashboards to allow reps and their managers to easily assess skill gaps and get a plan of action to address them.
- Offering real-time insights into engagement and performance with integrated assessments and surveys.
- Tracking progress using technology that lets managers see exactly what skills their reps are working on.
- Measuring how much and how often your reps are applying their new knowledge in the field