Encourage CRM Utilization By Aligning Sales Tools with Your Sales Process
Many organizations invest heavily in customer relationship management (CRM) systems and supporting sales enablement applications to increase productivity and drive desired sales behaviors. However, despite these investments, many teams fail to effectively leverage these technologies resulting in undesirable outcomes – and potentially, failed projects.
To address these challenges, Richardson Sales Performance, formerly Sales Performance International & Richardson, offers CRM Optimization consulting, a service that aligns sales process and methodology with your CRM application.
Richardson Sales Performance CRM Optimization Consultant Service
Our consultants work with you to understand your current CRM’s configuration and usage, and then recommend ways to ensure it is fully optimized for with your improved sales processes and methods.
Our consultants provide a clear path to ensure your sales processes are aligned with your CRM. We provide a comprehensive plan to ensure your CRM is fully optimized to drive higher levels of usage, improve consistency in reporting, and increase the quality of opportunity reviews.
The CRM Optimization process typically includes:
- Interviews with selected members of the client’s sales operations team to better understand their implementation of CRM
- A review of the client’s CRM via sandbox site access, online meeting, or onsite visit
- Development of a tailored CRM Alignment Guide to summarize the recommended changes to your CRM, with phased implementation steps
- Walkthrough of the CRM Alignment Guide recommendations and plan
- A review after implementation, providing a written summary of remaining gaps, if any, with additional suggested changes, if required
CRM Optimization Benefits
CRM optimization makes using the tool more attractive and easier, producing improved application adoption – and ultimately, improved business results.