Improve Knowledge Retention of Training
QuickCheck leverages salespeople’s mobile devices in order to deliver daily, bite-sized learning.
Download a Brochure
To download further information on Richardson's award winning QuickCheck, please click here.
Issues Facing The Effectiveness of Sales Training
- 80% of what employees learn is forgotten within 90 days
- Participants are not able to practice new skills in a risk free environment
- You can't consistently pull sales reps and managers out of the field for training
Richardson's QuickCheck Helps to Sustain Learning and Reinforce Key Concepts
Richardson's QuickCheck is a mobile sales training reinforcement tool that delivers bite-sized learning through daily e-mails sent directly to sales professionals and sales managers through their corporate e-mail addresses to reinforce and sustain the learning of key concepts.
Richardson's QuickCheck™ leverages your salespeople’s mobile devices in order to deliver daily, bite-sized learning. It combines a ubiquitous technology with a proven method for extending learning to ensure that knowledge is retained and training investment is optimized.
With Richardson QuickCheck™, customized, scenario-based situations are pushed to a learner’s mobile device or laptop. These scenarios enable salespeople to apply key best practices learned in classroom or virtual training to your most challenging situations in less than 5 minutes a day. The QuickCheck™ program extends knowledge retention for up to 18 months and changes on-the-job behaviors. Richardson QuickCheck™ harnesses your salespeople’s competitive drive by using a “game” approach, with real-time tracking of results on leaderboards. Alternatively, Richardson QuickCheck™ leverages your company’s collaborative culture to initiate online discussions regarding scenario-based situations and best practices.
New and Improved QuickCheck Analytics
We have recently updated and improved the back-end analytics of QuickCheck to include the following:
Real-time Sales Manager Dashboards:
- Online Dashboards with hierarchical management views thatdrill down on individual, team, and region performance
- Weekly snapshot reports display performance andengagement summaries and profi ciency comparisons withinand across groups
- Targeted coaching insights with integrated communication tools
Real-time Performance Heat Map:
- Continuously analyzing and presenting data in real time
- Better understanding of what the fi eld knows and wherethey need help and/or coaching
Results of Qstream Technology in a Peer-reviewed Study
QuickCheck™ is based on Qstream technology platform which was developed and used at Harvard Medical School.
|Impact on Knowledge
||Increases retention to 2 years (from 3 months)
|Impact on Behavior
||Cost savings of $650k at Veterans Administration through reductions in unnecessary cancer screenings
|Impact on Engagement
- Completion rates greater than 70%
- Participants preferred the mobile reinforcement approach 3:1 over web-based training
Benefits of QuickCheck
- Question and Answer-based Format
- Pushed to salespeople’s mobile devices or laptop computer
- 3 minutes a day is all it takes
- Developed and Used at Harvard
- Extends retention up to 18 months
- Changes on-the-job behavior
- Harness the Competitive Drive
- Use a “game” approach to create engagement.
- Real-time tracking of results on leader’s boards
- Robust reporting to track learning
Richardson QuickCheck has won two gold medals from the Brandon Hall Technology Awards for Best Advance in Unique Sales and Marketing Technology and Best Advance in Sales Training Software Platform
The QuickCheck portal and automatic e-mails are available in the following languages: English, European French, International Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, European Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, German, Italian, Vietnamese, Russian, and Polish