Most opportunities in the pipeline are stalled, and there is no playbook on what to do.
Sales professionals face losing access to customers, an outdated case for change, and diminished chances for finding new prospects.
In the brief, Selling in a Crisis, we look at why rising to the level of a trusted advisor is more effective than many of the common responses sales professionals exhibit in these unprecedented times.
We show why this approach requires:
- Executing extraordinary preparation
- Avoiding behaviors that appear self-serving
- Recalibrating to the customer’s new reality
- Asserting perspective to reframe thinking
- Identifying whether to position a solution or nurture a relationship