Sustain Sales Training Impact With Expert Sales Coaching From Richardson Trainers
Imagine you are in pursuit of the largest deal of your career. It is the night before your last meeting with key decision makers you are preparing for your presentation.
Don’t you wish you had access to a sales coaching expert take you to your next level of excellence?
Real Deal Coaching Drives Results in the Field
Richardson’s Real Deal Coaching is an add on service available after training that grants your team personal access to our sales coach experts.
This service is available for sales professionals at any level of the organization. It is especially relevant when pursuing complex sales opportunities.
Individual sessions can range from one hour to a half-day and can be structured as one-time sessions or a series of multiple coaching sessions to best ensure that sales skills are sustained.
Real Deal Coaching Learning Objectives
Real Deal Coaching is part of the learner’s journey. It helps to immediately effect change and drive business impact, and it is a powerful learning sustainment tool that enhances your team’s ability to:
- Apply skills, models, and frameworks learned in the classroom to real-life sales challenges
- Win high-priority, competitive sales opportunities; negotiate fees, and make more compelling sales presentations and speeches
- Improve overall sales performance with the support of a personalized coach
Real Deal Coaching Business Benefits
Electing to participate in the Real Deal Coaching service drives results for your business by:
- Maximizing return on investment made in classroom or web-based training
- Enhancing your sales team’s performance at every stage of the sales cycle
- Winning more business from new clients while expanding business from current accounts
Real Deal Coaching content is highly customized to any level, from new to experienced salespeople to technical experts, sales managers, and executive management.
Coaches are available for face-to-face, telephone, or web-based coaching sessions on a schedule that best suits your sellers’ needs — from one-hour to half-day sessions or multiple sessions over time for maximum reinforcement.
We can also recommend a wide variety of relevant books and support materials to embed and sustain learning.