Richardson Sales Performance and its Clients Honored with Eight Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards
The Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards recognize excellence in learning, talent management, and marketing and sales training programs. The Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards were announced on September 26, 2013, and included the following for Richardson Sales Performance:
- Gold — Best Use of Performance Support — Richardson Sales Performance QuickCheck™
- Silver — Best in Competencies and Skill Development — United Airlines
- Silver — Best Onboarding Program — James Hardie
- Silver — Best Program for Sales Training and Performance — SunGard
- Silver — Best Sales Leadership Development Program — Chubb
- Bronze — Best Learning Measurement Approach — SunTrust
- Bronze — Best Results of a Learning Program — Chubb
- Bronze — Best Integration of Learning and Talent Management — SunTrust
“We are very grateful to Brandon Hall for its recognition of the work we do in partnership with our clients. On behalf of the entire Richardson Sales Performance team, we would like to thank our clients for their continued innovation and dedication to sales training excellence,” says Richardson Sales Performance CEO David DiStefano. “Our clients are our motivation; they are what drive us every day to stay fresh and find the best sales training solutions to help them achieve their business results. Never in my more than 20 years in this industry have I been prouder of our team and the value they provide to clients around the world.”
“We are extremely proud to honor our 2013 award-winning organizations for their remarkable achievements,” said Mike Cooke, Chief Executive Officer of Brandon Hall Group, Inc. “This elite group of organizations excelled in developing measurable, sustainable programs that produced outstanding business results.”
Get industry insights and stay up to date, subscribe to our newsletter.
Joining our community gives you access to weekly thought leadership to help guide your planning for a training initiative, inform your sales strategy, and most importantly, improve your team's performance.