For the past eight years, Richardson has been recognized for providing outstanding service and a proven track record for delivering superior sales training programs and improving the impact of the sales organization. Richardson provides sales professionals, managers, and leaders with the structure, skills, and tools that are necessary to increase their sales effectiveness and build their individual and organizational capabilities.
Selection to this year’s 20 Top Sales Training and Leadership Training Companies list was based on the following criteria:
- Thought leadership and influence within the training industry
- Industry recognition and impact on the sales training industry
- Industry recognition and innovation
- Breadth of programs and services offerings & the range of audiences served
- Delivery methods offered
- Company size and growth potential
- Strength of clients
- Geographic reach
- Experience serving the market
“The companies considered for the 2016 Top 20 Sales Training Companies list are some of the most impressive we’ve ever evaluated,” said Ken Taylor, president, Training Industry, Inc. “This year’s list continues to highlight the best providers of sales training, one of the segments in the training industry that is very open to innovation, even though the majority of its services are delivered through instructor-led training.”
“The demand for sales training is consistently growing and impacting the shape of the training industry,” said Doug Harward, CEO, Training Industry, Inc.