Japanese-speaking Associate Sales Trainers
Attractive daily rate
Richardson have been training pioneers in the field of sales effectiveness for over 35 years. Headquartered in Philadelphia, we have operations worldwide covering the US, Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The breadth of our solution includes talent audits, skills assessments, sales process consulting, design and delivery of customised training through a variety of methodologies, performance based coaching and embedding skills into the work flow. Our mission is to ensure that our clients have the top performing sales teams they need to successfully execute their business strategies.
We are seeking a Japanese-speaking Associate Trainer who can deliver our solutions to major corporations and banking organisations. The role is a freelance position with an attractive daily rate.
Applicants should have the following:
- A background of training delivery in Japanese and speak Japanese to mother-tongue standard. Located in Japan.
- A minimum of 5 years’ training delivery experience, to include training sales leaders and sales teams
- Business line experience at Sales Manager level or higher
- Familiar with Sales Process Methodology and Consultative Selling
- Experience facilitating senior level audiences
- Experience of working or delivering training within the Technology, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing or Professional Services sector(s)
Providing coaching and feedback is a core component of our programmes. You must be able to demonstrate excellence in knowledge of best practice sales and sales management and a highly interactive delivery style.
Please respond to: Angie Lalanne, email@example.com
or visit www.richardson.com
Richardson Europe, Blackwell House, Guildhall Yard, London EC2V 5AE