Become an Integral Part of Your Customer’s Business with Trusted Advisor Training
A trusted advisor is a sales professional who buyers seek out for counsel.
Trusted advisors are more than a vendor — their relationship with clients empowers them to play an active role in the buying process, shaping opportunities rather than simply reacting to buyer demands.
Trusted Advisor Training Program
Richardson’s Trusted Advisor training program teaches a five-part framework to develop relationships that result in a preferred provider position with key accounts.
Participants learn to think in-depth about the behaviors of a trusted advisor, self-assess where they are in the Customer Relationship Pyramid, and analyze best practices.
This relationship selling training program teaches participants to engage customers in higher-level dialogues about their current and long-term objectives. They build skills that empower them to strategically develop recommendations, position value, and demonstrate insight and technical substance.
Participants practice these strategies in highly customized scenarios and develop a tailored action plan for building priority relationships.
Trusted Advisor Training Program Learning Objectives
The trusted advisor training program builds relationship selling skills to help your sales team better execute the following behaviors:
- Use a common language, framework, and process for building trusted relationships, ensuring you are “invited to the table” as a valued sounding board
- Execute deeper, more strategic customer dialogues to uncover needs
- More persuasively and proactively position yourself and your team as a continuous source of ideas
- Use a Relationship Planning tool and methodology for proactive, daily action planning that more effectively leverages time and team resources
Trusted Advisor Training Program Business Benefits
After completing the trusted advisor training program, your sales team will be better equipped to drive results for your business because of their improved ability to:
- Bolster customer loyalty and retention
- Shorten sales cycles and competitive threats
- Decrease fee pressure and increase margins and profitability
- Gain higher, wider access to more effectively cross-sell and expand relationships