Unlock the Potential of Your Inside Sales Team with Telephone Sales Training
Automated inside sales tools have created new efficiencies for sales teams. These solutions make it possible to reach more customers without in-person meetings or travel. Success with this model cannot come from volume alone. More customer conversations will not move the needle unless skills and strategies are utilized to drive value in each interaction.
This infographic details the rise in the importance of telesales.
For more information click here to download the white paper, Unlock the Potential of Inside Sales with a Consultative Approach, and explore ideas for motivating customers without the cost and time commitment of in-person meetings.
Consultative Telephone Selling Training Program
Richardson’s telephone sales training program teaches sellers to connect solutions to needs and drive tailored value.
It offers a specific framework designed to fit the inside sales model. Sales professionals learn about the biases and psychological principles at work in customer interactions and how to navigate them.
Consultative Telephone Sales Training Program Learning Objectives
Upon completing the consultative telephone sales training program your team will be better able to:
- Prepare in a systematic and efficient manner for each outbound telesales call with a clear sales objective to achieve
- Utilize telesales training to connect with customers on inbound and outbound sales calls in order to increase the customer’s likelihood to engage in a meaningful dialogue
- Explore customer’s business objectives, challenges, and needs in order to fully understand the issue and concerns driving their decision-making process
- Leverage the company’s full offering of products and services to position a solution customized to each customer’s business objectives and challenges.
- Add value to customers by identifying and pursuing cross-selling opportunities
- Resolve typical and challenging objections that may impede a successful telesales opportunity
- Inspire action from customers in order to close the business or advance the sale
Consultative Telephone Sales Training Program Business Outcomes
Upon completing the consultative telephone sales training program your team will experience the following business benefits:
- Differentiation through a constant focus on satisfying your customers’ needs and continuously bringing solutions that add value with each phone call
- Shortened sales cycle by closing more profitable opportunities faster by leveraging telesales skills training within your organization.
- Expanded depth and breadth of a solution during telesales conversations through cross-selling additional products and services
- Increased effectiveness and quality assurance of phone selling through a consistent, organization-wide sales process
- Continuous improvement from sharing a common “language” and best practices for teleselling that increases the effectiveness of coaching sessions
Program content in Richardson’s training for inbound and outbound telephone sales can be customized to any level, from new to experienced sales professionals.
Richardson’s Consultative Telephone Selling program is a blended offering that includes:
- Richardson’s Accelerate™ Digital Learning Platform for:
- Online assessment
- Pre-workshop learning
- Post-workshop sustainment activities
- Measurement tools and reporting
- Mobile mastery tool, QuickCheck, to drive knowledge retention
- One-day,facilitator-led workshop with a focus on live accounts
- Train-the-trainer option