Open Doors to New Opportunities with Strategic Prospecting Training
Sales professionals need strategic prospecting skills to gain access to new accounts and senior decision-makers to grow business. Oftentimes, they only get one chance to do it right.
To be successful, sales professionals need training to learn how to build trust, add value, and create a foundation for a win-win relationship.
Richardson’s Consultative Sales Prospecting Training Program
The Consultative Sales Prospecting training program (learn more here) is a needs-, dialogue-, and value-based relationship approach to pursuing opportunities.
The strategic prospecting training program includes an exploration of four powerful elements that will increase your effectiveness in gaining access to prospect opportunities.
It provides a collection of dialogue models that train your sales team to effectively position value, earn new customer appointments, access senior decision makers, and leverage contacts for referrals.
Download the white paper, Prospecting in a Noisy World, to learn more about how clear, relevant messaging drives more leads.
Sales Prospecting Training Program Learning Objectives
Upon completing the sales prospecting training program, your sales team will be better able to:
- Utilize consistent strategies, models, and skills for making more compelling prospecting calls
- Deliver a tailored, needs-based message at the very start of the prospect dialogue using a point of connection and a persuasive Value Statement
- Overcome the challenges posed by gatekeepers through effective strategies and best practices
- Apply strategies to up-tier to senior decision-makers in a way that leverages existing relationships and knowledge
- Reach new opportunities by effectively asking for customer referrals
Sales Prospecting Training Program Business Benefits
Upon completing the sales prospecting training program (learn more here), your sales team will experience the following business benefits:
- Increase in the number of successful new contacts made and meetings scheduled
- Building and expanding relationships by reaching senior decision makers
- Generating more leads by better leveraging referral sources