Outsell the Competition with Sales Presentation Training
Your sales professionals need to make a compelling case to get customers to act. While this can occur at any point in the sales process, a sales presentation is often the best opportunity to clearly lay out the case for change.
Richardson’s Sales Presentation Skills program helps sales teams win business by delivering a high-impact, customer-focused presentations that actively involve their customers.
Sales Presentation Skills Training Program
Participants in the Sales Presentation Training program (learn more here) learn to manage nervousness and enhance delivery. They are equipped with a Presentation Framework to more effectively craft a persuasive message matched to customer needs.
Participants can be videotaped for intensive one-on-one coaching and feedback.
The program teaches an interactive approach that helps sales professionals continuously validate customer perceptions so they can make immediate adjustments during the presentation. It trains them to resolve objections and gauge how well they are differentiating themselves.
Sales Presentation Skills Training Program Learning Objectives
Upon completing the sales presentation training program your sales team will be better able to:
- Prepare for and deliver all types of sales presentations (formal vs. informal, final presentation, capabilities discussion, internal, etc.), either individually or as a team
- Follow a common Sales Presentation Framework and consistently execute skills to more actively involve customers (achieve a 70/30 ratio) and receive immediate feedback on the solution, team, differentiation, pricing, and approach to allow for adjustments to win the business
- Refine both physical delivery skills and messaging skills, including presentation strategy, positioning, and differentiation
Sales Presentation Skills Program Business Outcomes
Richardson’s high-impact sales presentation skills training program (learn more here) will deliver results for your organization by helping your sales team to:
- Deliver a more persuasive presentation message that differentiates and meets customer needs to win more business quicker
- Guide the decision-making process by gaining customer feedback, making immediate adjustments, or providing information as necessary during a presentation to save deals that may otherwise be lost
Sales Presentation Skills training is available as a one or two-day instructor-led training program with follow-up one-on-one or team Real Deal Presentation Coaching to create a winning edge for priority sales presentations.