Build Persuasion and Influencing Skills to Build Strong Relationships
Successful selling today often requires more than just the efforts of the salesperson. To ensure that solutions and resources are appropriately matched to customer needs and there is seamless internal management of resources, it is also critical for salespeople to both manage and partner successfully with internal cross-functional teams by building persuasion and influencing skills.
Internal Influence and Persuasion Training Program
Richardson’s Internal Influence and Persuasion program will provide salespeople with the persuasion and influencing skills, styles and strategies needed to create and strengthen internal partnerships, gain buy-in, motivate cross-functional teams, lead productive team strategy sessions and plan team calls with appropriate internal partners. This program can also be customized for non-selling roles who need to influence and persuade internal team members.
Business Outcomes of the Internal Influence and Persuasion Training Program
- Improve win ratios
- Increase customer retention and customer focus
- Increase deal velocity through the pipeline
- Build more efficient and collaborative teams to support customers
Learning Objectives of the Internal Influence and Persuasion Training Program
- Prepare for and conduct Influence and Persuasion Dialogues
- Connect effectively with team members (establish credibility and create dialogues)
- Position expectations and evidence in a clear, concise, compelling manner
- Effectively resolve objections and resistance
- Ask for commitment to action steps
- Follow up effectively
Internal Influence and Persuasion is available as a one-day instructor-led training program. It is also available via synchronous virtual delivery.