Win High-Value Deals with and Enterprise Sales Training Program
Richardson’s High Performance Selling™ (HPS) Program
In complex selling situations, every step taken in a pursuit matters.
Sales professionals are either gaining access to all stakeholders from the buying organization and bringing tailored value to each one, or they are missing opportunities to gain critical stakeholder information and build consensus.
Sales Professionals are either engaging in high-value activities that drive the buying process forward, or they are waiting for the customer to direct the next move and drag out the sales cycle. The pursuit capabilities of your organization are most exposed in an enterprise sale.With an enterprise sales training program, Top-performing sales organizations can train their pursuit teams to engage in the right activities, drive the sale, have an effective strategy to gain access and outsell the competition, and build trust, value, and consensus along the way.
High Performance Selling Training Program
Richardson’s High Performance Selling™ (HPS) is the next evolution of sales performance training for teams engaged in complex enterprise level sales pursuits.
The program focuses on improvement solutions that balance both the science and the art of complex selling to provide a measured blend of both. It is based on best practices and current research about how customers buy, and it consists of three key components:
- Sales Process — the ability to follow a structured, consistent path and set of activities throughout an enterprise sales cycle
- Strategy — the culmination of decisions a salesperson makes to win an opportunity
- Customer Dialogues — the skills needed to have productive customer interactions throughout each stage of a complex sales process
Each training component of High Performance Selling™ is important to both salespeople — who want strategies and skills to win complex deals — and sales managers — who want to ensure that their sales teams are following a customer-centric process to increase their probability of winning enterprise sales and to improve the reliability of their forecast.
Business Outcomes of the High Performance Selling Training Program
Richardson’s enterprise sales training solution starts with desired business outcomes in mind. Our High Performance Selling training program is customized to meaningfully to improve performance and drive revenue for your organization. Specifically, the program will help your team navigate enterprise selling challenges to:
- Improve forecast reliability
- Increase pipeline velocity
- Increase win ratio
- Create better alignment with your customers’ new buying patterns
- Foster higher sales force productivity
- Improve efficiencies by reducing the overall cost of sales
- Inspire the evolution of a consistent, customer-centric sales culture
- Develop line of sight into the activities and sales skills needed to advance your opportunities through an enterprise sales process
Learning Objectives of the High Performance Selling Training Program
Richardson’s High Performance Selling training program trains your sales team to:
- Apply a client-focused approach to develop and expand customer relationships, leverage internal resources, and increase your sales results
- Apply a consistent and repeatable process — based on winning practices — and to increase selling efficiency and improve opportunity forecasting
- Learn a complex sales methodology for evaluating the appropriate stage for each opportunity in the long sales cycle that is typical of an enterprise selling
- Identify the appropriate points in the sales process for strategic decision making to advance the sale
- Define and to tailor how you communicate your value accordingly
- Expand existing relationships by reaching new decision makers
High Performance Selling™ is available as a three-day, intensive instructor-led training program