Build Skills to Uncover Opportunities Through Cross-Selling and Upselling Training
Existing clients can be your sales team’s best source of additional business, yet many organizations struggle to take full advantage of existing relationships. Building client loyalty by communicating the most persuasive value proposition helps sales professionals gain a larger share of their client’s business.
Richardson Sales Performance’s Cross-selling and Upselling training module helps your team understand the analytical process and business skills needed to keep current relationships strong and uncover new opportunities.
Cross-Selling & Upselling Skills Training
Cross-Selling and Upselling training participants strengthen their ability to engage in strategic dialogues, access the full resources of their team, and successfully implement an individual/team cross-selling strategy.
Participants practice scenarios to improve their ability to:
- Think creatively about a client’s needs and identify a broader range of opportunities
- Gain higher and wider access into a client organization
- Set strategic meetings
- Position a cross-sell idea more effectively
- Implement a “we” vs. “I” sales strategy
Cross-Selling and Upselling Training Module Learning Objectives
Upon completing the cross-selling and upselling training program your sales team will be better able to:
- Position and leverage your organization’s broad range of resources to meet client needs
- Sell deeper into a client organization by more effectively engaging executives in strategic cross-selling and upselling dialogues
- Execute a cross-sell process, which includes recognizing cues, creating the right team, gaining the appointment, extraordinary preparation, the cross-selling dialogue, resolving tough objections, following-up, and closing the business
- Think about the “big picture” when assessing client’s needs and think “team” about their internal organization
Cross-Selling and Upselling Training Module Business Benefits
Upon completing the cross-selling and upselling training program your sales team will experience the following business benefits:
- Shortened sales cycle and more closed sales
- Improved perception of your organization’s ability to meet the full range of client needs.
- Increased client loyalty from showing your organization’s interest in understanding their client’s business objectives
The cross-selling and upselling training module’s content is customized to any level, from new to experienced salespeople and their managers. It is available as an add-on module to all core training programs