On this page:
Exceed Buyer Expectations with Customer Service Training
Customer service representatives are key to driving loyalty. At times they may be the only contact customers have with your organization. Each interaction they have with a customer an opportunity to strengthen relationships.
Investing in a customer service training program will help your customer care team deliver value and help you reach your revenue goals.
Exceptional Customer Service Training Program
Richardson Sales Performance’s training program for customer service professionals teaches the process, skill, and attitude representatives need to increase customer satisfaction.
Customer care training examines the characteristics of exceptional customer service dialogues. Your team will build skills that empower them to understand needs, position solutions, resolve concerns, and strengthen the relationship.
Exceptional Customer Service Training Program Learning Objectives
Upon completing the exceptional customer service training program your team will be better able to:
- Understand and meet customer needs, exceed their expectations, and create a truly positive customer experience
- Identify and describe the characteristics of truly exceptional customer dialogues
- Self-assess current level of ability with each of the Six Critical Skills and determine which skills to develop in order to deliver exceptional customer value
- Connect with customers through phone presence, relating, and taking ownership of the customer’s issues
- Explore the customer’s issues before positioning solutions to meet their needs and exceed expectations
- Resolve typical and challenging customer objections
- Manage irate customers in a professional, confident, and calm manner that reduces conflict
Exceptional Customer Service Training Program Business Outcomes
Upon completing the exceptional customer service training program your team will experience the following business benefits:
- Improved customer loyalty and retention
- More efficient resolutions
- Bolstered brand perception
- Improved customer relationships
Exceptional customer service training is available as a one- or two-day instructor-led or virtual instructor-led training program. It is also available via asynchronous and synchronous virtual delivery.