Exceed Buyer Expectations with Customer Service Training
Customers call a customer service department because they need help. Often, something has gone wrong and customers are frustrated before they even connect with your customer service representative. Your representatives are a key factor in driving customer loyalty and retention, as they may be the only live contact some of your customers ever have with your organization. Each interaction with a customer forms a view of your brand and is an opportunity to strengthen relationships.
Exceptional Customer Service Training
Richardson’s training program for customer service professionals provides representatives with the process, skill, and attitude to effectively and efficiently take control of every facet of a call so that they can increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. Training participants in the program will examine the characteristics of exceptional customer service dialogues and focus on using skills and strategies to understand needs, position the right solutions, resolve concerns, and strengthen the relationship.
Business Outcomes of the Exceptional Customer Service Training Program
- Improve customer loyalty and retention
- Maximize efficient resolutions
- Bolster brand perception
- Build long-term customer relationships
Learning Objectives of the Exceptional Customer Service Training Program
Richardson’s sales training modules will help your employees accomplish the following:
- Develop the strategies and skills to understand and meet customer needs, exceed their expectations, and create a truly positive customer experience
- Identify and describe the characteristics of truly exceptional customer dialogues
- Self-assess current level of ability with each of the Six Critical Skills of interpersonal dialogue and determine which skills to develop in order to deliver exceptional customer value
- Connect with customers through phone presence, relating, and taking ownership of the customer’s issues
- Explore the customer’s issues before positioning solutions to meet their needs and exceed expectations
- Resolve typical and challenging customer objections
- Manage irate customers in a professional, confident, and calm manner that reduces conflict
Exceptional customer service training modules for organizations’ employees are available as a one- or two-day instructor-led training program. It is also available via asynchronous and synchronous virtual delivery.