Consultative Sales Training Dramatically Improves the Quality of Your Sales Calls
Today’s buyers are savvy, but they need sales professionals to help them diagnose their needs and identify solutions that drive desired business results.
Your sales team needs consultative sales training to empower them to create value in the buying experience and differentiate themselves from the competition.
Consultative Selling Training Program
Richardson’s Consultative Selling training program (learn more here) focuses on the critical structure of a sales conversation. It provides a powerful roadmap for a successful, buyer-focused dialogue.
The Consultative Selling Framework explored in the consultative sales training program gives sales professionals a consistent, repeatable process to more effectively execute their sales conversations.
The Six Critical Skills fuel and support the Framework, helping sales professionals leverage their technical excellence and use every consultative sales skill available to open more doors, better understand customer needs, more persuasively articulate value, and close more deals.
Richardson’s AccelerateTM Platform uses video-based scenarios to bring sales professionals from good to great. The video below is used in our Consultative Selling training program to demonstrate how to overcome sales objections with a consultative approach.
For more information download the Richardson Accelerate™ brochure.
Consultative Selling Training Program Learning Objectives
The Consultative Selling skills training program improves your team’s performance by training sales professionals to:
- Define Consultative Selling and explain why it is crucial to creating value and winning business
- Apply the Consultative Selling Framework to engage buyers in a customer-focused dialogue to develop relationships and increase sales results
- Identify the Six Critical Skills that allow sellers to leverage their strengths to create a dialogue that fosters the trust needed to surface needs, communicate in a compelling way, and close business
- Understand the science of Cognitive Dissonance and how customer objections arise and apply a model to defuse defensiveness to resolve resistance
- Build awareness of their current approach to better understand their strengths and weaknesses and improve selling strategies and skills
- Apply guidelines for giving and receiving feedback to ensure ongoing development
Consultative Selling Training Program Business Benefits
Upon completing the Consultative Selling skills training program (learn more here), your sales team will experience the following business benefits:
- Drive increased revenue by improving close ratios for new customers and expanding business with existing ones
- Create a competitive advantage by building a sales culture that is tightly aligned to market needs
- Create new and larger opportunities by surfacing unrecognized needs
- Shorten sales cycle length by driving momentum and building buyer confidence to commit
The Consultative Selling training program is highly customized to any level, from new to experienced sales professionals, sales management, business development, and executive management.
Richardson’s Consultative Selling training program is available in the following modalities: