Deliver More Revenue with Constant Management of the Sales Pipeline
A sales manager’s ability to accurately diagnose sales pipeline issues helps them target coaching to improve performance and support pipeline development. The more a sales manager understands the “story” pipeline data is telling them, the more effective they are in building it.
Richardson’s Sales Pipeline Management Program develops managers’ skills in assessing the health of the pipeline.
Sales Pipeline Management Training Program
This intensive program ensures sales managers are poised to dramatically improve the quality and integrity of the sales funnel. They learn to better diagnose root cause issues impacting velocity, accuracy, and visibility.
Sales Pipeline Management Training Program Learning Objectives
Upon completing the sales pipeline management training program your sales managers will be better able to:
- Recognize the highly interactive nature of the pipeline management process
- Identify potential pipeline risks
- Link the stages of the pipeline to key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics
- Recognize indicators of pipeline “health” and common pipeline problems using KPIs and metrics
- Establish disciplines and best practices that will support robust pipeline management
- Anticipate how a change to more robust pipeline management will be perceived by your sales team
- Develop an approach for communicating the benefits of pipeline and funnel management to your sales team and get their buy-in
- Practice focusing on a pipeline issue using data, engaging in a productive coaching dialogue, and collaboratively problem-solving in order to create an action plan to change the pipeline
Sales Pipeline Management Training Program Business Outcomes
Upon completing the sales pipeline management training program your sales organization will experience the following business benefits:
- Increased close ratios by targeting opportunities that represent maximum potential
- Improved sales forecasting accuracy
- Increased deal velocity and the quality of the overall pipeline
- Improved ability to identify critical areas for coaching and consulting to help sales professionals accelerate opportunities