Developmental Sales Coaching Training Transforms Managers into Inspirational Leaders
Sales coaching training is an undisputed means of driving impact.
However, great coaching is counter-intuitive. A sales coach needs training to understand the barriers and resistance to coaching and then build skills to effectively improve performance.
The Developmental Sales Coaching Training Program
Richardson’s Developmental Sales Coaching training program transforms the role of a Sales Manager from being the expert who directs to a coach who inspires.
In the Developmental Sales Coaching training program, sales managers gain insight into their personal biases, perceptions, communication approaches, and skill gaps that interfere with their abilities to increase accountability and strengthen performance.
Using the Developmental Sales Coaching Framework and Skills, managers learn to help team members self-discover ways to leverage strengths. They learn to coach their teams to continually grow and improve through problem solving.
The result is a team of more self-aware, self-reliant, and skilled salespeople who more independently meet business goals and the creation of a culture that values feedback and inspires self-motivation.
This program arms sales managers with the process, skills, and tools needed to reinforce learning, effect lasting behavior change, and improve results.
The Developmental Sales Coaching Training Program is available on our online learning platform, Accelerate. The video below is from the Developmental Sales Coaching training program on Accelerate – it demonstrates an ineffective example of the skill of addressing a performance issue with coaching insights.
For more information about our perspective on what it takes to coach your team to sales success download the complimentary white paper, Great Coaching Is Counter-intuitive.
Developmental Sales Coaching Training Program Business Benefits
Upon completing the Developmental Sales Coaching training program, your organization will experience the following business benefits:
- A competitive advantage from building a coaching culture that drives performance
- A discipline of “everyday coaching” that accelerates behavior change and improves results
- Improved performance from turning routine management inspections into coachable moments
- Higher levels of self-motivation to excel so that team members take greater responsibility for their performance
Learn how Richardson Sales Performance’s Developmental Sales Coaching training helped Oppenheimer Funds’s global sales organization develop a deeper understanding of their customers’ needs to foster differentiation that earned sales. Click here to read the case study.
The Developmental Sales Coaching training program is available in the following modalities:
- Blended learning solution that incorporates both a one-day, facilitator-led workshop and the Richardson Accelerate™ digital learning platform for pre-workshop learning and post-workshop sustainment
- Richardson Accelerate™ digital learning platform only
- One-day, facilitator-led workshop only in a one- or two-day engagement
- Virtual instructor-led training