Build a Coaching Culture That Drives Results
Sales coaching delivers results, and sales managers who get coached are more likely to coach their team. The key to building an organization-wide coaching culture is having a common process.
Coaching the Coach Training Program
Richardson’s Coach the Coach Program provides a process senior managers can use to prepare for and engage in successful dialogues.
The program gives senior managers the confidence and skills to overcome common coaching challenges including:
- Resistance from managers who feel they are too experienced to be coached
- Reluctance from managers who feel threatened that they will not be perceived as effective if they receive coaching
Using a four-part Developmental Coaching Framework senior managers learn to provide incremental feedback directly linked to achieving business objectives.
Senior managers learn how to coach using a strategic process and questioning skills to help their sales managers self identify obstacles and create their own solutions.
Learning Objectives of the Coaching the Coach Training Program
Upon completion of the Coach the Coach Training program, your senior sales managers will be better able to:
- Use the Developmental Coaching process and apply skills in coaching conversations with their sales managers to improve business results and create a culture of ongoing development
- Increase the effectiveness of senior managers to role model exceptional coaching skills, reinforce the business strategy, and support sales managers and their teams in meeting revenue goals and building long-term client relationships
- Increase senior managers’ awareness of their existing coaching approaches, provide them with feedback, and support them in reaching the next level in leadership effectiveness
Business Benefits of the Coaching the Coach Training Program
Upon completion of the Coach the Coach Training program your business will experience the following benefits:
- Creation of an organization-wide coaching culture that drives business performance
- Building a team of sales managers who serve as resources to the managers who report to them and provide more valued support, information, guidance, and reinforcement
- Building a team of senior sales managers who continue to grow in their roles and make significant contributions to growing the business and developing client relationships
Program content is highly customized for new to experienced senior sales managers. It is available through one-half to two-day classroom delivery (Richardson-led or Train-the-Trainer), online eLearning, one-on-one coaching, or webinar, and a wide variety of relevant books and support materials to embed and sustain learning are also available.