Maximize Your Sales Training Investment with Leadership Sponsorship
According to research from Gallup, 70% of change efforts do not achieve the desired outcomes. In fact, 52% fail with no evidence of change, and in some cases, change efforts result in long-term damage to the sales organization.
Central to successful organizational change are engaged senior leaders who actively sponsor the strategic change. To support your senior leadership in their roles as change sponsors, we offer a change management leadership training workshop to help them communicate and reinforce key selling behaviors.
Leaders Leading Change Training Program
Richardson takes a systematic approach to the change management process that addresses the needs of the stakeholders upon whom the success of your initiative depends.
Our senior consultants provide change management training that guides your leaders to define and embrace their roles in and to drive adoption of sustained behavior change.
Leaders Leading Change® Program Learning Objectives
At the end of the change management training program, organizational leadership will be able to:
- Communicate the connections between an individual’s daily behaviors and achievement of business and sales objectives
- Assess the degree of change taking place using behavior-based, open-ended Adoption Questions to improve the quality of their sales dialogues with their direct reports
- Use Adoption Questions to improve the quality of their dialogues with their direct reports
- Plan immediate action to begin visibly sponsoring and managing the change within the sales organization
Change Management Training Business Outcomes
Participants in the Leaders Leading Change® Program will drive improved business outcomes by:
- Being prepared to play an active, visible, and supportive role in the organizational change
- Being ready to communicate a consistent and compelling Change Story that connects changes in salespeople’s and frontline sales managers’ behaviors to the achievement of business goals and objectives
- Knowing how to change the dialogues that they have with their direct reports about the adoption of the new organizational change in order to reinforce new behaviors throughout all levels of the sales force